Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
Work Order is able to process and manage work requests for a variety of business
operations and requirements. The work requests can be for internal and/or external
services and maintenance.
It features detailed labor and materials cost tracking per work order, and comparisons
can be made between estimated and actual costs.
In preventive maintenance scenarios, work orders can be scheduled at designated
milestones for the given asset or equipment.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Create Work Requisitions to be submitted for authorization.
- User-defined Work Order types, categories/priorities, and operations.
- User-defined Authorization codes; user-defined Billing Type codes.
- Create Work Orders by asset.
- Create multi-operation Work Orders.
- Create internal and/or external maintenance and service Work Orders.
- Record detailed Material and Labor costs by Work Order; track Labor by Employee.
- Ability to create pre-scheduled Work Order for maintenance or service.
- Ability to create Equipment (Asset) Bill of Materials.
- Ability to track Metered Equipment for maintenance.