Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
With SWOT Management, managers can analyze strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
in every aspect of business operations (prospects, customers, suppliers, products, projects
and employees) to arrive at effective strategies for business growth.
Since SWOT Management is fully integrated within ALCiE applications, this streamlines the process
and considerably reduces the effort of conducting SWOT analyses. Moreover, the SWOT analyses are instantly
available and shareable among authorized users for discussion and decision-making purposes.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Easily collect, compile and organize strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats information into SWOT format.
- Assign a weighting/priority to each SWOT analysis record.
- Save analyses information in a secure, centralized SWOT depository.
- SWOT Analyses information is instantly available and shareable.
- Attach an unlimited number of supporting e-documents to any SWOT analysis record.
- Store annotations, commentaries, conclusions and recommendations to any SWOT analysis record.
- Retain a complete history of all versions and revisions of SWOT analyses.
- Consult historical SWOT analyses utilizing predefined inquiries and reports.