Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
Project Management is a comprehensive Work-in-Process accounting tool, which tracks
cost to projects by classification of work.
It has been designed to accommodate a wide variety of requirements, since virtually
all businesses have projects, such as tracking promotional expenses, development
projects, construction projects, professional services for a client, etc.
Costs are tracked to specific projects and to Work Codes within projects, which are
all user defined. Work codes may be grouped by work category for summary reporting.
Material, labor and expenses are individually separated for each work code, further
expanding the detail level of tracking.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Project master includes accounting controls and project-specific Budget and Work Breakdown Structure.
- Unlimited tasks per project; unlimited work codes per task.
- Client master - used for billable projects.
- Employee master - used for labor resources.
- Multiple billing rates per labor resource (employee).
- Project Planning and Tracking functionality includes resource allocations, tracking and managing resources by project or task, creating project budgets, comparing project actuals versus budget.
- Automatic calculation of fixed and/or variable burden costs based on user-defined specifications.
- Comprehensive timesheet entry and processing includes the following functionality:
enter start, stop or actual time; enter project and work code; ability to override
billable/non-billable; premium billing or regular billing rates; enter office in which
work was performed; enter billable or non-billable expenses; add unlimited comments for each time entry.
- Time and Expense Edit List available for review prior to posting timesheets.