Business Management & ERP Software
BILL OF MATERIALS
Included in ALCiE
Bill of Materials functionality supports up to 12 levels, which is amply sufficient for most operational needs.
It is designed for light manufacturing and assemble-to-order production.
It promotes efficiency by enabling Sales Order Processing to build picking lists for kit items,
Inventory Management to assemble kits, and Manufacturing to allocate materials to shop orders,
while forming the basis of the material build-up in Standard Product Costing.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Allows a new bill of materials to be created by copying an existing one.
- Automatic copy of bill to shop floor when integrated with Job Cost Manufacturing.
- Provides active and obsolescence dates for components.
- Both inventory and non-inventory items are supported.
- Online single-level and indented inquiry screens.
- Scrap factor functionality for Bill of Materials cost reporting.
- Provides drawing or schematic reference at the component level.
- Four decimal places provided in quantity fields for precision calculations.